RETIREMENT RELOCATION SERVICE
Are you or a family member considering retirement living, or is the move just too overwhelming?
- What are the options, considerations and costs?
- What steps are involved & how do I find the perfect property for my current and future needs?
- How will we manage the downsizing and moving to a new and probably smaller home?
- Can someone manage the entire relocation process for us?
“DON’T KNOW”, then you may be interested in RetireLOCATE’s personalised advice and practical assistance to achieve the best outcome without the time, effort and stress for you and your family.
We work with families to navigate difficult decisions and help manage the multitude of daunting tasks with which a family have to cope at a time of such upheaval. RetireLOCATE works to understand your families current and future needs and tailors customised Retirement Housing and Move Management Plans, assist in finding the right housing fit that enhances quality of life and can ultimately “project manage’ as much or as little of the implementation process process as needed.
ASSISTANCE & REASSURANCE FOR A WORRY FREE TRANSITION
- Retirement housing options — explained with current and future personal needs assessed
- Housing choices — facilities, features, services, costs, considerations and risks
- Financial implications — budgeting and working with financial and legal advisors to ensure planning and other requirements
- Personal Retirement Housing & Relocation Plans – customised, personal depending on current and future needs levels. Full project management of entire process.
- Housing orientation — visits to a selection of accommodation types
- Home search — research, shortlist and accompanied visits to find and secure the right property or accommodation
- Downsizing and move management — downsizing and departure from current home and settlement in new home.
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
Download our brochure with more detailed information and pricing breakdown.
Laughter or Loneliness? Housing Choices in Retirement
Join us for a webinar on Sept 21, 2016 at 1:00 PM AEST
Where to live in retirement can be a vexing issue, whether this be for ourselves, helping our ageing parents, or helping a friend.
Join us for this webinar to understand:
- When is the right time to consider retirement housing?
- What are the options?
- What do we need to know in order to take informed decisions and achieve the best outcomes?
- What are the financial implications?
This webinar will explore these matters and clear up some myths and misunderstandings.
Nick Woodhams, Managing Director, Retirelocate will look at the housing options and practical considerations, as well as considering some of the financial implications.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.